1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schedule Forum Downtime Midnight Sunday to Noon Sunday August 11, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Kilroy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Kilroy Administrator

Message Count:
    Hello Everyone

As some of you may have notice the time on forum posts have been incorrect. Over the last few days we made attempts to correct this problem but have not been successful. After another support conference with the software developers who created our forums we are going to try another fix on the forum. We will be shutting down the forums from about Midnight Saturday August 10th Mountain time to about noon Sunday August 11th. It is very possible that the forums will be back online much earlier. God willing this will fix the forums and this will not be needed to be done again.

Kilroy
  2. Administrator Administrator

Message Count:
    We have turned backed on the forums and are testing that everything is working correctly.
  3. Tincup2 Member

Message Count:
    I feel dislocated from time. Not a bad a bad feeling. Take your time lol...
  4. Kilroy Administrator

Message Count:
    Once again I am testing the time on the server. I had to add code to the stupid server to get this to work right. 9:33 pm Mountain Time.

Kilroy
  5. Val Member

Message Count:
    Hee-hee, fun times troubleshooting. :)
  6. Kilroy Administrator

Message Count:
    Ok finally seems to be working here.
  7. Ray Ivey Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for all your work!