1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Captain Morgane & the Golden Turtle

Discussion in 'With A Little Help From My Friends' started by Traveller2, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Traveller2 Member

Message Count:
    Hi Everyone

With the new format of the forums, I'm not sure if I should be asking about AG's here or in the AG section- but anyway, can anyone tell me the following: if, in the chapter "Dark Dangers, I, er accidentally clicked "cheat" while playing the"The Lost Key" minigame, (which I apparently should NOT do, I mean, I should not have 'cheated'), am I now officially.... (er... is this forum also as 'child-friendly" as the previous post-Randy incarnation of it?) um, messed up for the rest of the game---basically 'game over' it would appear? ..and seeing as the game won't let you save where you want to, that basically means one has to start right at the beginning again...

Good grief, I thought we were in 2014 by now and can afford a gamesave slot or two...
  2. MKB New Member

Message Count:
    It's been awhile since I played this game but I remember skipping most of the mini games without penalty (other than the boos and jeers at the time of the "cheat"). You're right about the save slots, though. They should have had more but this game is very linear and has no dead ends, so no need to go back several saves (unless (as maybe in your case) you want to go back and complete a mini game).
  3. Traveller2 Member

Message Count:
    Thanks, MKB! I've been stuck in the game at this point and 'really' cheated by looking at a walkthrough. I can't figure out what I did wrong or haven't done yet, except that the walkthrough emphatically cautioned me not to "cheat" at the minigame. Hmm, so if you say the minigames don't matter, then it must be something else. Hoo boy, this is what I hate about AG's.